Sunday, October 24, 2010

Brookstone Helicopter

Hey guys. While I was in the Alps a few days ago, I came across something that I had bought a few months ago. A little remote control helicopter sold by Brookstone. I was at the New York airport coming back home after my summer vacations, and I saw a salesman flying the tiny helicopter outside the store. It looked really easy, so I proceeded to buy one. The only thing is, I never opened it. I took it to the Alps house, so that I could play with it there in the outdoors, rather than in Zurich. I simply forgot about the helicopter, until I came across it a few days ago. I opened it up, and flew it for about 3 hours. That was my hobby during my stay at the house. My dad saw me flying it outside, and he wanted to try it. He did – then he crashed it. Then he proceeded to stomp on the little thing out of frustration. Now he says its my fault that it broke. He says that I wanted to torment him on purpose. He is absolutely crazy, honestly! I think they should lock him up in a psychiatric institute.

Next time I see a Brookstone shop; I’ll have to buy three or four of these helicopters. Keep spares for when my dad breaks one.

Later,
Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment