Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Little Update

Hey Bloggers. What’s up? I haven’t blogged in such a long time – I’ve been really busy. I’ve got semester finals pretty soon, so I’ve been studying like a mad man. I made a bet with my father in relation to my grades. He says that I can’t get all A-/A’s on my semester report card, and I say I can. If I win, he buys me a nice watch – I get to choose the one I want, if I loose, nothing happens. So, yeah – I really want a nice watch. I have to get really good grades…

So, what’s new in my life: I’m going to UC Berkeley this summer for a month. I’m going to take the courses Introduction to Economics, Marketing and Advertising, and Personal Fitness. I’m really looking forward to going. Believe it or not, apparently Berkeley is a culinary capitol of the world. I was reading in a Berkeley tour book that one could find every type of restaurant there. Food is a big thing in my life. For the past three years I went to a camp in Brewster, Cape Cod and the food was sooooooo bad!!! Campers and parents generally get to the camp and are utterly amazed at the beauty of the camp, but after one meal – their thoughts on the camp aren’t very good. Cape Cod Sea Camps in the name of the place. I’m pretty psyched about the food in Berkeley; I’ll probably eat every meal out, for a whole month. It’s going to be awesome.

What else is new in my life? My sister just graduated from NYU, and I’m really proud and happy for her. As you guys probably know, most college graduates now a day have extreme difficulties finding jobs. My sister graduated with high honors, and she has nothing to do. I imagine she’s going to milk of my parents until she finds something to do. She is actually moving to Kuala Lumpur in about two weeks because her boyfriend lives there. Of all places, she has to move to a location 17 hours away. It’s absurd. Why couldn’t she have moved to somewhere a little closer...

I’d love to hear more about your lives. Feel free to post any comments below, or email me. You can find my email through my blogster account. Alrighty, I’m gona go now. See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment