Wednesday, March 23, 2011

8G birthday Present

So, tomorrow is a friend of mine’s birthday, and right before going to sleep I began to think what would be the coolest birthday present ever. In science class I began to research what would be awesome. Obviously, my parent are not going to spent thousands of dollars on a birthday gift for me, but just for the fun of the blog post, I’ve given myself a limit of 8,000 dollars.
The thing that I would get the fastest would be a kick-ass arcade style air hockey table with extreme jets. These go for about 2 grand, so this leaves me 6 thousand more. The second thing I would buy would be a beautiful pro pool table (even though I’m not a pro) for my living room. Pool is the greatest social game, because unlike ping-pong, it can be played in both formal and informal atmospheres. I don’t really know where I’d put the air hockey table, but id figure that out once the table was in my house, obstructing the rather large vestibule outside the entrance. The pool tables cost like 2.5g’s, which leaves me 3,500 dollars. With these 3 and a half grand I’dd buy myself a classic French Riviera style Vespa scooter to go to school in. That would be the coolest thing evahh. It’s a shame that not even in my parent’s wildest dreams, they’d think of spending 8g’s on me.

I’d have to say that the coolest birthday present I’ve received was the new MacBookPro with the unibody about 2 years ago. It was the coolest thing in the world. It’s a shame that now it’s miserably slow, and it’s memory is full so it crashes like every 30 seconds. I am a full supporter of Mac, but I must admit that lack imagination. The Ipad, the latest addition to the Apple fleet, is cool, however, it’s basically a bigger and more advance ITouch. Just to make matters worse, after Steve Jobs announced he was leaving the company, my apple stocks have dropped like 10%, which sucks! I believe that slowly Mac will start to loose popularity, and eventually die. Windows, as usual, will make the best computers. Until the day the Apple goes sour, I am a full supporter of Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment