Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Great Billionaire Future


Hey blogers. As you might already know, I am a man that enjoys great luxury. I appreciate it, and notice all of the smallest details taken to reach luxurious perfection. When I am a grown up I will be worth more than 10 Billion dollars, and will have enough money to spend on all sorts of ridiculous nonsense.
I have made a list of all of the unnecessary luxuries that I will have made when I’m a grown up.

·      First of all, I will have several toothpicks custom made and hand crafted for me. These wont be any old toothpicks, they will be made out of 24 carat gold and have tiny Danish designs hand crafted into them. The reason I want golden toothpicks, is because regular toothpicks are to light, and when you are holding them, and drop them you don’t even notice. The golden ones will be of a certain weight that if I drop them I will notice. The golden toothpick is a stupid creation, but it’s very practical.

·      The second useless and ridiculously expensive thing I’m going to have, as a billionaire adult is a nuclear power plant in my house. Nuclear energy is very clean and environmentally efficient. The reason I want a 100 million dollar nuclear power plant to power my house, I so I don’t have to pay the electricity bills every month. It will be awesome because my house will be the only one on the block that is reliable on its own energy. And as a plus, the mailman will have to deliver one less mail every month – no electricity bill!!!!!

·      In the city that I will live in, I am going to own all of the restaurants there. Yes, I said it – ALL the restaurants of the city. This is really cool, because every time you want to go out for lunch of something, you won’t have to wait for a table or bribe the bouncer. It will be straight to the reserved table that has a plaque saying “Reserved for Owner and Pro Chef David Fenjves”. Sounds pretty nice, huh? The other upside to owning all the restaurants is that every time you see some friends there, you can join up some tables without a fuss from the waiters. Like in Batman The Dark Knight, where Harvey says to Bruce in a fancy restaurant: “I don’t think they’ll let us join the tables here…” and Bruce answers “don’t worry. I own the place”. Funny moment

·      Last billionaire stupidity for the night. So I am going to buy a nice Range Rover and paint it a really bright, flashy yellow color. Then I’m going to paint a big S on each side of the car. On the doors, roof, hood, trunk, you name, there’ll be an S. That way when people see me driving down the road they can say: “Hey, look at that S-CAR GO!!!!!” 
Ok - I will admit that I stole this idea from Trading Places, but never the less it will happen in the future.

I quite like this Billionaire when I grow up blog posting. Its a lot of fun. There is nothing better than using your imagination!!

Hasta la Pizza babies…

No comments:

Post a Comment